Our School - Employment Opportunities
Secondary Teaching Positions Available:
English Teacher - One full-time position available for commencement in January 2019. Responsibilities may include delivery of English Extension 1 and 2 to Year 12 students. Submit an Expression of Interest.
Mathematics Teacher - One position available for commencement in January 2019. Full-time preferable but could negotiate a 3 or 4 day part-time program if necessary. Responsibilities may include delivery of Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 to Year 12 students. Submit an Expression of Interest.
Primary (Elementary) Teaching Positions Available:
- Stage 1 Teacher - One position available for commencement in January 2019. Submit an Expression of Interest.
- Stage 2 Teacher - One position available for commencement in mid-2019 or earlier. Submit an Expression of Interest.
Interstate & Overseas Applicants, please note:
- We welcome applicants from interstate and overseas.
- You would need to have your teaching qualifications assessed by the relevant Australian authorities, specifically the N.O.O.S.R. - the school will be proactive in helping with this process
- If a successful applicant is relocating to Sydney, the school will provide generous assistance in locating suitable accommodation.
Contextual Information about CPCS
- Students of this K-12 school are mostly of highly functional Christian families who are highly supportive.
- All children are enrolled from fundamental Bible-believing churches in Sydney's south-west.
- The school has an excellent standing with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
- The school's music standards are conservative, the KJV is used exclusively, and clothing standards are modest and God-glorifying.
- The school is a ministry of Condell Park Bible Church, a fundamental Bible believing church of non-Charismatic, pre-Millennial prophetic position.
If you are interested in joining the ministry at Condell Park Christian School, please submit an Expression of Interest. The Principal will make contact with suitable applicants as positions become available.