Our School - Employment Opportunities
We are pleased to be able to advertise the following teaching position commencing in July, 2017.
Secondary Teacher: Mathematics
This position involves teaching a number of High School Mathematics classes. This position is ideal for a teacher with the ability to teach Maths to students of any level, up to and including Extension 1 Mathematics for Year (Grade) 12. However, applicants with strengths in delivering instruction in Mathematics to Middle School aged students would also be considered. It is preferred, but not mandatory, that this new appointee would also have the ability to teach in other Key Learning Areas such as PDHPE (Physical Development, Health and Physical Education) or in the HSIE fields of Economics / Commerce / Business Studies. Ideally, this position needs to be filled before July, 2017.
Interstate & Overseas Applicants, please note:
- We welcome applicants from interstate and overseas.
- You would need to have your teaching qualifications assessed by the relevant Australian authorities, specifically the N.O.O.S.R. - the school will be proactive in helping with this process
- If a successful applicant is relocating to Sydney, the school will provide generous assistance in locating suitable accomodation.
Contextual Information about CPCS
- Students of this K-12 school are mostly of highly functional Christian families who are highly supportive.
- All children are enrolled from fundamental Bible-believing churches in Sydney's south-west.
- The school has an excellent standing with the state Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES).
- The school's music standards are conservative, the KJV is used exclusively, and clothing standards are modest and God-glorifying.
- The school is a ministry of Condell Park Bible Church, a fundamental Bible believing church of non-Charismatic, pre-Millennial prophetic position.
If you are interested in applying for or gaining more information about any of these teaching positions, please contact our School Principal, Mr Don Leys, on email@example.com or by phoning the school on (02) 9708-4530.