Our School - Employment Opportunities
Currently there are no positions available.
Interstate & Overseas Applicants, please note:
- We welcome applicants from interstate and overseas.
- You would need to have your teaching qualifications assessed by the relevant Australian authorities, specifically the N.O.O.S.R. - the school will be proactive in helping with this process
- If a successful applicant is relocating to Sydney, the school will provide generous assistance in locating suitable accomodation.
Contextual Information about CPCS
- Students of this K-12 school are mostly of highly functional Christian families who are highly supportive.
- All children are enrolled from fundamental Bible-believing churches in Sydney's south-west.
- The school has an excellent standing with the state Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES).
- The school's music standards are conservative, the KJV is used exclusively, and clothing standards are modest and God-glorifying.
- The school is a ministry of Condell Park Bible Church, a fundamental Bible believing church of non-Charismatic, pre-Millennial prophetic position.
Although there are no teaching positions vacant at this time, enquiries are welcome. Please contact our School Principal, Mr Don Leys, on email@example.com or by phoning the school on (02) 9708-4530.